Logan Hardcore in 13
Logan Hardcore is a highly energetic dancer and performer who's taken the drag scene by storm in only four short years. She is currently the reigning 2010 Entertainer of the Year as Miss Fire Island, has won numerous awards, and is one of the stars in this week’s Queens of Drag episode.
And man, does she have some things to say about her co-star Dallas DuBois.
But first, here are Logan’s 13 questions with Gay.com.
1. When did you know you’d discovered who Logan Hardcore really was?
I have always known there was something inside me that wanted more. Drag was just the easiest way to do it. So I guess I've always known Logan Hardcore was here.
2. How did you come up with your name?
A girl saw me perform and at the time my name was just Logan. She said, "That was so hardcore!" and it just stuck.
3. What do you love about audiences?
Applause and laughter. Anything that let's me know they are enjoying what I do.
4. What do you hate about some audiences?
In New York they all think they have seen it before and nothing is good enough. I don't think they really understand all the work that goes into it.
5. What’s your favorite place to perform?
Out of New York because everyone is just so grateful.
6. Where do you dream of performing one day?
A big Pride or circuit party. With lots of back up dancers. I love performing in bars, but really... sometimes you need more.
7. Who is your inspiration?
Beyoncé, because she has done so much and is truly an incredible performer.
9. What’s one of your guilty pleasures?
10. Favorite curse word?
11. Best bitch slap you ever saw?
A lady working at Chipotle slapped her coworker across the face because the coworker wouldn't let her take a break.
12. We’re coming into the new school year. What advice would you give a girl preparing for her Homecoming dance?
Pumps. Good pumps!
13. What do you think is the greatest gift drag performers give to the world?
A break from reality and an escape.