10 Fun Facts About 'From Here On Out's Jesse Pepe
Multifaceted Salt Lake City native, Jesse Pepe, shares 10 facts you didn't know about him.
The YouTube sensation who first rose to fame in the viral video, "I'm Not Gay," is at it again with his new video "Sensual Masturbation." As suggested by the title, the song is completely dedicated to the act of pleasuring oneself.
If you can't get enough of Jesse Pepe, he can be seen in Here TV's first original sitcom, From Here On Out. The series will be premiering this Friday March 28th, only on Here TV.
10 Fun Facts About Jesse Pepe
1. I was adopted two hours after I was born.
2. I'm working on my Dive Master SCUBA Certification.
3. When the movie Moulin Rouge came out (I was 10 or 11), I developed a huge crush on Nicole Kidman, so I wrote her a love letter. My mom (posing as Nicole Kidman) wrote me back. For years I thought it was actually Nicole Kidman.
4. When I was a toddler I would sit in the backyard and try to find bugs to eat: grasshoppers, ants, worms...basically anything.
5. My childhood dream was to become an NBA basketball player for the Utah Jazz. Now one of my lifelong dreams is to own them so they'll finally win a championship.
6. I was a HUGE Lord of the Rings fan/nerd growing up...Okay, I still am.
7. I have cheated and been cheated on.
8. I'm afraid of death.
9. I don't believe in soul mates.
10. I wrote I'm Not Gay as a birthday present for my gay roommate at the time, thinking he would probably be the only other person to hear it.