Hot Commodity: Fitness Questions
Do you dream of being in the Olympics? Is the gym a daily ritual for you? Are you obsessed with the pursuit of the biggest biceps or perfect abs? Gym bunnies, work out fanatics and sports nuts-- Planet Out's fitness Q&A is for you!
Cut and paste the following
questions into the body of an email, answer at least six questions (or
all of them) and send it to [email protected].
Don't forget to include your Gay.com member name (if you have one).
Attach at least 3 *photos to include, or Planet Out will just pull from your profile.
- Your body type most resembles which Idol judge: Randy, Ellen, Kara or Simon?
- How long have you been exercising seriously?
- How fit do you consider yourself?
- What do you do to stay/get in shape?
- When were you in the best shape of your life?
- What do you think about the gym/gym culture?
- What's your favorite body part on yourself? How do you target it?
- What's your least favorite? How do you target it?
- What is your ideal weight?
- What's your workout secret?
- Are you going for long and lean or big and buff?
- What is your diet secret? Tell us what you eat on a regular basis, what healthy alternatives to treats you've discovered and what fatty foods you avoid like the plague.
- What's your guilty pleasure when it comes to food?
- What do you wear to the gym? Is it important?
- Do you need anything to work out (ie: iPod, energy bar, balance ball, etc)?
- Have you ever injured yourself? How did you get over it?
- Do you work out for yourself or to be attractive for a potential mate?
(Photo: Getty Images)
*NOTE: By submitting your photo, you represent that you are 18 years of age or older, that any pictures submitted are of you alone and that you give us permission to use the photos for promotional purposes at no cost or expense to us. Thanks!