Top 10 Best Music Videos by 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Queens
Some RuPaul's Drag Race contestants fade into drag obscurity after their season; others make the most of their 15 minutes by quickly putting out sassy club singles and accompanying music videos that just beg to be played in the background at rural gay bars. Celebrating tonight's premiere of RuPaul's All Stars Drag Race on Logo, we present our favorite festive videos for original dance tracks by Drag Race alums — not counting song parodies. You know we love us some "Let's Have a Kai Kai" and "Chow Down," Willam Belli, but that means you're disqualified from this particular race too.
10. “Cameroon,” BeBe Zahara Benet
9. “Cooter!,” Pandora Boxx
8. “Pump With Me,” Sahara Davenport
7. "Invincible," XELLE ft. Mimi Imfurst
6. “Diamond Crowned Queen,” Raja
5. “I’m the Shit,” BeBe Zahara Benet
4. “Go Off,” Sahara Davenport
3. "Best XXXcessory," Manila Luzon
2. “Party Girl,” XELLE ft. Mimi Imfurst
1. “Hot Couture,” Manila Luzon
Honorable Mention (non-dance track): "Clam Happy!," Tammie Brown
See Manila Luzon, Mimi Imfurst, Tammie Brown, Pandora Boxx, and more on RuPaul's All Stars Drag Race, which premieres Oct. 22 on Logo.