The Gays are in Heaven this weekend
We loves us some hot parties, and the one we're looking forward to this weekend is the grand opening of "Heaven" in Las Vegas. Located inside Bare Pool Lounge at The Mirage, and brought to you by superstar promoter Eduardo Cordova, this looks like it's going to be fun for a number of reasons:
1. A poolside party on a warm winter night is always awesome.
2. Homo hotties in Vegas are starved for a fun Saturday night event. Mix in tons of tourists with hotel rooms and the boning factor is high.
3. Cordova's The Closet Sundays at Revolution in The Mirage is already a hit with sexy locals (check the pics after the jump).
4. In a city teeming with dancers, aerialists and other crazy performers, you're gonna get a hell of a good show— both planned and unexpected.
5. This is Las Vegas, where everything goes (including your clothes).
According to Las Vegas Weekly:
Opening night will feature resident DJ duo the Perry Twins as well as a
surprise performance (hint: “Meow!”), the following weeks bringing DJ
Brett Henrichsen and monthly resident performer Amanda Lepore. While the
party is LGBT-focused, “I call it ‘rated E for everyone,’” says
Cordova. “Gay, lesbian, straight—we don’t want to discriminate.”
We'll have pictures from the opening party next week, but in the meantime, here are a couple pics of guys from last weekend's The Closet Sundays.
View more picks from The Closet Sunday here.