Share Your Gay Pride Videos & Photos on Gay.com
One of the most exciting parts of the Gay.net Pride Guide is our Gay Pride Gallery page. This is where readers submit photos from their Pride events and we put them into slide shows to share with other readers.
This year we're expanding the program, but we need YOU to make it amazing!
During Gay Pride events, take photos. With your phone, with your camera—whatever—just take a lot of pictures. Then send them to us. We'll go through the images, pick out the best ones (because some of you can be kind of naughty with the images you send) and we'll post them in the Pride Guide.
We'd also love to see your Gay Pride videos. Shoot them with your camera or phone and send them tour way. They're an easy, fun way to let everyone share Pride this summer. Submit them through our upload system below.
(Check out the terms and conditions before you do it. Thanks!)
Terms and Conditions
Gay.com invites you to submit your 2012 Gay Pride videos and photographs for possible inclusion on its website. Submitting videos or photographs does not guarantee that they will appear on Gay.com. Gay.com shall have absolute and sole control over which videos or photographs will be featured on its website.
By submitting your 2012 Gay Pride videos or photographs, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Gay.com User Agreement located at http://www.heremedia.com/legal/user_agreement/, and further agree to the following:
1. By submitting 2012 Gay Pride videos or photographs (collectively, the "Material"), I hereby grant to Gay.com, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, licensees, agents, and assigns, and others working for or on behalf of any of them (collectively, the “Permitted Parties”) the unlimited, royalty-free, irrevocable right and license under copyright and otherwise to use the Material, which Gay.com may edit or alter as it sees fit, and my image, picture, likeness, statements, name, and/or biographical information as well as any other information I provide to Gay.com, and any material based thereon or derived therefrom, edited or altered as Gay.com may decide in its absolute and sole discretion, to create and produce unlimited advertising, marketing, and promotional materials (collectively, the “Advertising”) and to distribute, publish, exhibit, digitize, broadcast, display, reproduce and otherwise use the Material and the Advertising in any manner, venue or media (whether now known or hereafter devised), throughout the world, in perpetuity, for any purpose, including, without limitation, for the purposes of advertising, trade, and merchandising in connection with Gay.com or its products and services.
2. I hereby irrevocably waive any and all so-called moral rights I may have in the Material. I have the full and exclusive right and authority to grant the rights granted hereunder and I agree that this agreement does not in any way conflict with any existing commitments on my part.
3. I understand that nothing contained herein shall obligate the Permitted Parties to make any use of the Material or Advertising or the rights granted herein. I shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, distortion, illusionary effect, faulty reproduction, fictionalization, or use in any composite form of my name, picture, likeness, and/or biographical information.
4. I represent and warrant that: (a) I am 18 years old or older on the date I submit the Material; (b) I am voluntarily submitting the Material; (c) I am the only person who is depicted in the Material (or, if I am not the only person who is depicted in the Letter, I have secured all rights from any other person(s) necessary to allow me to grant all of the rights granted herein); (d) the Material is a previously unpublished and previously unproduced work and I created the Material (or, if I am not the person who created the Material, the person who created the Material has granted to me all rights necessary to allow me to grant to Gay.com all of the rights in the Material granted herein); (e) the contents of the Material are wholly original and created by me (or, if I have included in the Material any content not created by me, I have secured all rights in the third party content necessary to allow me to grant to Gay.com the rights in the Material granted herein; (f) neither the Material nor the use of the Material will infringe upon or violate the intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or entity or any applicable laws. I hereby agree to indemnify and hold the Permitted Parties harmless from and against any and all claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of my warranties, representations or agreements hereunder.
5. The Permitted Parties shall have no obligation (express or implied) to post or otherwise use the Material (or my name, picture, likeness, or biographical information), and Gay.com may at any time abandon the posting or other use of the Material (or of my name, picture, likeness, or biographical information) for any reason, with or without legal justification or excuse, and I shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason thereof.
6. GENERAL RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. I hereby agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Material shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with submitting the Material, but in no event shall attorneys' fees be awarded or recoverable; and (3) under no circumstances will I be permitted to obtain any award for, and I hereby knowingly and expressly waive all rights to seek, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than actual out of pocket expenses, and/or any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. I acknowledge and agree that Gay.com is not responsible for any costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with the Material, including, without limitation, the making, downloading, posting or use of the Material. I shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, distortion, illusionary effect, faulty reproduction, fictionalization, or use in any composite form of my name, picture, likeness, and/or biographical information.
7. This agreement contains the entire understanding between Gay.com and me with respect to the subject matter hereof, may not be altered or waived except by a writing signed by both parties, and shall be governed by the laws of the State of California applicable to contracts executed and performed entirely therein. In the event these terms and conditions conflict with the Gay.com User Agreement, the latter shall control.